FOR INTERNATIONALLY EDUCATED PROFESSIONALS
There are costs to complete the member registration process, such as application and exam fees. The following services may help you with these costs:
Manitoba Careers for Internationally Educated Professionals Program
- The Manitoba Careers for Internationally Educated Professionals (IEPs) Program is a Government of Manitoba program that supports internationally educated professionals towards their goal of working in their professional field in Manitoba. It provides non-repayable financial assistance to help IEPs with assessment and training costs while pursuing registration.
- To be eligible, individuals must have started the registration process with Engineers Geoscientists Manitoba.
- Employment Manitoba serves internationally educated professionals re-entering their professions
- Offers financial supports to help pay for costs such as tuition and books associated with the membership process
- Recognition Counts provides supports to skilled immigrants wishing to work in their fields of expertise
- Offers career and financial counseling, as well as the opportunity to apply for a loan of up to $15,000 to help with the costs associated with gaining employment in a profession or trade
Manitoba Student Aid
- Manitoba Student Aid is a supplemental financial assistance program for all Manitobans who do not have sufficient resources to pay for post-secondary education
- Provides funding such as repayable government student loans and non-repayable grants and/or bursaries