Membership Reinstatement

Former Association members may reinstate under certain conditions, without completing the full member registration process. Learn More > Manual of Admissions (PDF)

Not in Good Standing

If you did not resign in good standing with Engineers Geoscientists Manitoba, you are required to pass the ABC Test.

If your Engineers Geoscientists Manitoba membership was terminated due to non-payment of dues:

  • You must submit a letter explaining why you allowed your membership to lapse
  • You must pay the appropriate registration fees

Professional Practice Exam (PPE)

If you have never written a Professional Practice Exam, you must write the PPE unless you have over 10 years of registered practice in Canada.

Reinstatement - Retired

If you are a retired member who wishes to reinstate as a practising Professional Member, please contact the Director of Professional Standards.

The Continuing Competency Committee (CCC) will consider your application and may advise you to comply with certain conditions prior to resuming unrestricted practice. When you have received the CCC's acceptance to resume active practice, you are required to engage in professional development activities beginning on your resumption date.

Reinstatement - Academic Assessment

To apply for Reinstatement, follow the process outlined in: Step 2: Academic Assessment

Reinstatement - Intern

You are required to pass the ABC Test.

To apply for Reinstatement, follow the process outlined in:

Step 3: ABC Test
Step 4: Pre-Registration

Reinstatement - Professional Member

To apply for Reinstatement, please review the Reinstatement Table from the Manual of Admissions (PDF)

Complete the Application Form

For reinstatement of Intern or Professional Member standing, please complete a new application.

Application for Admission (PDF)

[] [] []